Thursday, December 1, 2016









Hello!  My name is Teacher Rob.  I am an American who currently lives in the Philippines with my wife and daughter.  I teach English online I have been a Training Manager for English teachers, have a long history of success in assisting students pass English as a Second Language exams, such as IELTS and TOEFL and to learn both conversational English and grammar. I also have taught students how to communicate through writing.  My students have ranged in age from 6 to 70 years old, and are from China, Japan Korea, Poland, Germany Russia and even North and South America, so you can feel comfortable learning with me. I also have a great deal of experience in the business world as well.  Some examples are; I was a Teacher, A Professional Photographer, A Real Estate Agent, A Hotel  Manager, A District Sales Manager for several retail firms, a Banker and also a Business Consultant.  Oue first call is free and is used to determine  your English ability, to set up a schedule and discuss fees.  I look forward to meeting you and assisting you in becoming both fluent and confident with your English.  Hope to talk to you soon.  Thank you.

I can be reached via 
Skype: robandlen


Thank you for your time and consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment